concours/seatbelts

All,
I briefly attended Sunday's Alfiesa concours and was blown away by some of
the cars there. The quality level of the paint, interiors, engine compartment
details etc was truly impressive.
One car in particular, a maroon 71 GTV (same year and color as my car) was
especially nice and I was hoping to talk to the owner but never got a chance
to. Is the owner on the digest? I'd like to know where the seatbelts came
from on the car. My car has the original belts (Kieber?) which hook to a
metal hoop between the front seats (ugly and difficult to adjust). The belts
on the concourse GTV were non retracting, very non-obtrusive and apeeared to
be close in design to belts from that era. He also had rear belts which I'd
love to have.
If anyone knows the owner, Id love to know where the belts came from or if
anyone know of a source of non-retracting belts for a GTV, let me know.

Thanks,
Jim Hart
Oceanside Ca
71 GTV