For Sale - 1994 164 LS 5 speed (SF, CA)

Due to a recent change in my employment situation, I
am reluctantly selling my beautiful 164 LS.  My loss
is your gain!  Details below, as well as a link to
photos.

If you are seriously interested, please call me, don't
email.  I'm on dialup which I hate, so I'm not
checking email regularly.  I'm ready to deal before I
change my mind, so call me!

1994 Alfa Romeo 164 LS - $9900 obo

* Fast, beautiful, reliable and fun 4 door
sport/luxury sedan.
* Must sell, lost job and don't need a car to commute!

Features:
24 valve 3.0 liter V6 w/ 210 HP
5 Speed manual transmission
Gleaming black exterior / tan leather interior
Fully loaded including:
- Automatic climate control w/ cold AC
- Power sunroof
- Power, heated 164Q sport seats
- Power windows/locks/steering/brakes
- 6 speaker AM/FM Cassette with 6 disc CD changer
- Cruise control
- Front and rear foglights, headlight washers

Recent Maintenance:
- Full service history, all major maintenance
performed including:
- All valves replaced at 100k miles ($4k)
- New Continental tires at 101k miles
- New clutch at 89k miles

The bad:
- LCD display doesn't work, all controls do
- Power steering pump is noisy, always has been

Currently owned by president of Alfa Romeo
Association, past owner was president of Ferrari
owners club. Car has been well cared for!

Photos available @
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/ian_lomax/lst?&.dir=/Alfa+Romeo+164+LS&.src=ph&.view=t

Car is currently garaged in San Francsico, CA.
Inspections, references, and delivery available.

Thanks!
Ian Lomax
415-282-7202
ian_lomax@domain.elided