Alfa Romeo Beach Towels now available in the US

Fellow Alfa owners,

I've got large Alfa Romeo beach towels direct from Europe available on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1842527077

I've had one personally for years and every national convention I was at everyone asked where I got it and there was always a sad look on their face when I told them not in the USA and hard to find in Europe.  Well I was able to get a hold the last remaining towels from the manufacturer. You see they make a different marque every year so, they're limited and it won't be Alfa's turn for awhile.

So you can bid on the towels or email me off digest if you're interested to purchase them directly.

Thanks
Alan
88 Milano 3.0
87 Spider Grad w/Webers FS