Cardisc

I am also running the 91-93 CD on Win2K, no problem. The Cardisc CD is a 16
Bit program (designed for Windows 3). It will not run under XP (maybe not NT
either, but I haven't tried it) but should run under 2000.

Tired and sunburnt as I am, (learned bigtime the 15yr forgotten lesson of USE SUNSCREEN if you are
driving all day in a Spider!) I wanted to ask if anyone has tried XP's "act like an older operating system" feature, you should be able to designate a particular program as "95" or "98" though I don't know if you can emulate all the way back to "Win 3.1" or not.. Holding off on buying one till I know.. since the newer 2.0 Spider disk dosen't have a XP program yet.

Jon and Marcia