Engine pull----success

Got the expensive tie rod end puller in Wednesday.  Engine is out today.
Hooray!
Getting the replacement engine ready to install, changing heater hoses and
such and detailing the engine compartment.  This is getting exciting.
Two more questions:
1.Oil pressure sending unit (I know, I know, this has been done to death).  I
have the new one ready to install that has a 19mm nut.  The old one obviously
is much smaller and I will have to grind down an open end wrench to get it
off.  What size is the old smaller nut?  Looks to be 14 or 15.

2.  Old gas has been in the car for two years.  I have a new filter to install
and I want to drain or siphon the old gas and put fresh gas in before firing
the beast up.  What's the easiest way to get the old gas out?  Siphon from the
filler neck, siphon from the sending unit, drain from the lines to the pump?

Thanks in advance!

Kevin Smith
Nashville
86 Spider