Euro Trailer hitch resolved

The hitch mount is indeed 50mm. The U-haul place sold me a 2" ball which is just a shade too big, even though they swore it was a 1 and 7/8" one. That's what I get for not taking my reading glasses with me (Gawd, getting old is a royal pain!) For $6 I've now got a 1 and 7/8" ball, which will work until I get back from France with a 50mm one. Now all I have to do is figure out the tail light wiring.

Thanx to everyone who helped!

P.S. The bike rack just happens to hold my roll bar just fine, so getting the roll bar to Roebling (or VIR if I can pull it off) will now be much easier.