Blasphemy?

Folks:
Hopefully this will not be viewed as blasphemy. I also drive a 2000
Mitsubishi Eclipse GT ( my wanton Japanese slut, "Jezebel") and am a member
of an online community at http://www.eclipseforums.org This has been an
invaluable resource for me to learn about this car and get advice on repair,
performance enhancements, what others have tried, what works and what
doesn't. To get an idea of what can be done check out
http://www.eclipseforums.org/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=40 , "The Garage".

I have discovered http://www.alfa-forum.com This is exactly the kind of
resource that I was hoping to find regarding Alfas. Unfortunately the active
members are German speakers so I don't have a clue as to what is being
discussed! There are English forums but no one posts to them.
Imagine the digest on steroids:
Threaded discussions stored in a database and immediately searchable.
The ability to attach a digital photo of a problem or solution.
Focused forums so that you could be involved in those discussions that are
of interest and not have to wade through information that wasn't pertinent.
I see an online bulletin board as an enhanced tool for gathering and
disseminating
the collective knowledge and invite everyone to give it a try.

I apologize in advance for any sacrilege. I don't mean to come off as a
"know it all" newbie. I am extremely
grateful for the willingness of digesti to take the time to respond to my
questions and offer their advice as I begin to learn about my spider.

Humbly,
John Paradiso

92 Spider Veloce
00 Eclipse GT