Re : Chrome trim for GTV

Matt at Re-Originals in Texas has stainless
'U' channels that I used for my '69 GTV center
console.  it is much smaller than the original
chromed plastic trim, needs to be crimped
around the veneer, and carefully bent to match
the console.  also had to miter the corners with
a dremel.  looks great though.

Re-Originals
12618 Craigwood Lane
Cypress  TX   77429