Re:Chrome trim for GTV

"...does anyone know where I can I buy the chrome trim for the center
console of a 1971 1750 GTV?"

Jon,

That trim isn't chrome, its unobtainium.  As far as I can tell, it is no
longer available.  You can get dashes and wood inlays but not this trim.
For my 71 GTV, I used plastic L channel from a model railroading store with
self adhesive chrome paper applied to it.  I then used a thin skim of rubber
cement to attach it to the wood inlay.

Cheers,
Lawrence
'71 GTV