Wanted: 2000 Engine that needs a rebuild

Anyone want to part with a 2000 engine that needs a rebuild? I have a need for one in the Atlanta area. I would prefer an early example, pre-electronic fuel injection OR a late example, as used on the Motronic injection cars.

Frankly, I could use a loaded block, cylinder head, and transmission. All of which should need attention and don't cost too much because of it.

Thanks

Brad