Tarox disks for my '87 AR75 Turbo

Gang,
A guy offered me a still packed up set of TAROX front brake disks.
They are the slotted ones, not the drilled ones.
He claims that when he got 'em they were the top of a 3 model
range (the more expensive), so I guess they are the G88 or the
C83 ones, as I can see at http://www.tarox.com/

He is asking me, with a set of pads, something 285 Euros or so.
I might rip 15/20% off if I don't get the pads (I use FERODO racing
pads actually).

So my questions are:

-Are these disks good ones?? Any input very WELCOMED!
-Other brands I should look for?
-Is this price fair or might I save coupla bucks or even get 'em
 at same price if look for and I buy in a shop? (eventually suggest
 or make offer if you got a spare set)
-Are all Alfa 75 Turbo the same about disks?? I mean do the 1st serie,
 the america and the QV (Green 4leaf) mount the same stuff or should
 I really verify if this item could be installed on my car?

My braking system is being updated: NEW stock master cyl., Motul 600
oil, ferodo pads, some performance disks, sparco braided brake lines.

If you can feed me back, please I need to know asap... if possible.
Thanx a lot in advance.
Luca

nodoubt,
"I like anything that don't talk." King Benny - Sleepers
937, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://nvr2fst.supereva.it