Dean W. Cains
Lutz, FL
'74 Spider Veloce

At 04:11 PM 7/1/2002, you wrote:

Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 08:18:55 -0400
From: "Tim Lentz" <timlentz@domain.elided>
Subject: re: rear Spider badging

<US models had the "iniezione" badge and Euro models had "2000" although some
<people here have added the "2000."

I'm not so sure about this ...
I've seen quite a few, fairly original, early 70's spiders here in the US with
the "2000" badge. Seeing how the "iniezione" was a pinned badge, whereas the
"2000" was a glue-on (non-pinned), my theory is that most of the "2000" badges
just fell off over the years.

any one-owner Spiders (USA, series 2)? care to comment?

Tim Lentz
Tampa, FL