105 retractable seatbelts.

Yes ! I did this also,  the critical thing was to fabricate some thick plates
to interface the reels to the framework behind the trim panel.  The result
worked well for about 3 years and then I sold the car.  It takes a little
fiddling to get the angle of the reels right to allow maximum retract without
the inertia locking up when you're trying to put the belt on !

Best Regards

Scott Murray
'85 GTV6 2.5