Alfetta Rear Engine Mount - Help!

The wrenches have been spinning wildly on my new Sports Sedan, and
improvements have been made in several areas!

My newest dilemma is the rear engine mount, actually the tailhousing
mount;  I must replace this mount before I can drive the car, and it looks
nearly impossible to do with the tailhousing in the car.  Must I pull the
engine to accomplish this task??  Or can I access the mount by just
lifting the engine a bit so that the tailhousing is angled down?  Any
suggestions on a tool to extract/press-in a new one - the fact that it has
a metal rod going through the mount makes it even weirder to deal with.

Whatever the procedure, it should be the same for Milano and GTV6 so
anyone that has had to do this PLEASE chime in;  the service manual is no
help.  Thanks in advance,

Gregg