Re: Ebay Alfas especially Spiders

My 89 Grad's auction just closed this past Sunday
http://home.earthlink.net/~casadesade03
starting bid was $2000 with
no reserve and it did Not receive any bids.

I did receive
- an offer for $1000
- an offer for $1800 and I would have to ship it to
Detroit

I passed on the above two offers.

I'm guessing my disclosure that the car's engine needs
to be rebuilt scared away potential bidders.

- Albert
Azusa, CA