name that wheel part 2

I received a response from the owner, Larry, about those wheels on the GTV on Hemmings. He believes they were on the car from new. They are 15 inch.

So far I think I've seen 3 other responses:

- BWA
- An Australian wheel named "Melba", distributed by Ricambi
- An unnamed wheel distributed by Shankle

Since the owner was so kind in his response, maybe I'll push my luck and ask him if he'd pull one and give me all the markings. Like the little magnet on the dash in my wife's car says -- "I will not obsess, I will not obsess, I will not obsess..."

Tony