selling off alfas.. in NJ :(

times-are-a-changin' here, so I need the $$.. time to minimize..

1. daily ride 164 , 120k miles- auto, rebuilt tranny at 90k or so.
Service records, recent tires, exhaust. $2500?
some issues.. antenna, speakers, AC needs a charge.. forget what else..

2. my cousin's (really:) '83 spider - I sold it on ebay for $2k in May, and the buyer "helped" me install the battery , so some fuse blew somewhere, I have NO time for it. Runs nice, tho' some rocker rust. Nice turqouise (I dunno how to spell it - but I can spell torque :) color,good canvas top, repaired rear window tho'. $1250??

3. *project* 67 gtv, '73 gtv, '63 giulia or '69 spiders.. plse don't ask me abt them, unless you're nearby and want to take a look, these are nothing to get into sight unseen..
also, a '59 Jensen 541R, but that's a whole different story..

Jan