Chasing an interior part...Spider

For a Spider, pre-90's, I am trying to locate a part.  It's a black plastic
bezel that goes between the interior door handle and the door panel, as
described to the phone salesperson at IAP, and yet they sent me the wrong
part, so I get to return them and continue my search.  Anyone out there have
any ideas?  I saw them in an online catalog one day, and didn't bookmark the
site for future reference.  Now I need 2 of 'em.

Greg
84 Spider Veloce