eBay Alfas

     A WRECKED 91 Spider just sold on eBay for $3,676.99.  The buyer has a good rating, so it is not a matter of someone running up the bid with no intention of buying.  Auction number was 1837473053.
     I am just amazed at the prices 91 and newer spiders are bringing.  I had hoped for a cheap parts car to support my two 91 spiders.  But this one sold wrecked for far more than I expected.
    I hope it is a lot better car than one would think from the description.  I wrote the seller for photos a week ago and he offered to send Polaroids, but he had nothing scanned and no photos on the auction.  Perhaps it is a lot better than a parts car.  I hope it is for the buyer's sake.
    Sorry for the rant.  Just a bottom feeder looking at a higher than expected bottom.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City