RE: Milano Interior and Transport Costs

alfadoctor wrote,
	Thankyou for all your great suggestions on shipping cars! Looks like 	it
will be cheaper for me to fly out and drive back. Hey, look at 	all the
adventure I will have driving it home.

This is what I just did this past weekend.  I purchased an Alfa Spider that
was located in Columbus, Ohio.  My daughter and I flew up and drove it back
to Columbia, South Carolina.  A trip of a little over 500 miles.  The best
part was taking a side trip through the mountains.  I didn't realize how
that little car could straighten out those curves.  ;^)

Mike B
91 Spider Veloce