Brake Lines.......

Hi all,

I have read lots of very good recommendations of how to make ISO flares on
3/16" tubing. I worked for 5 yrs with an OEM Brake hose assy manufacturer
(flexible brake lines). The best result for prototype products (or unique
such as the ones we are talking about) we had was outsource!

The options I can recommend are:
InLine Tube @ Michigan: (800) 385-9452
Classic Tube @ NY: (800) 882-3711 www.classictube.com

We did have all the capability to make them in house, it's not difficult but
it is tricky. And for the money you will spend you will push the pedal a lot
more confident. They offer lots of different tube nuts to match Alfa OEM and
aftermarket. I think it's worth it.
In any case you can also go to any Auto supply shop and do it yourself but
be careful since you are working with your security.

Good luck to all,

Eliseo Carrillo
10123......Racer