Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:36:26 -0400
From: "Ron Sitnick" <rsitnick@domain.elided>
Subject: 1994 164 24v Coolant Temp Sensor Location

Greetings all,
I have a rough idle problem with the new (to me) 164 24v.
Emissions checked OK and the car runs fine otherwise.
It was suggested that I check the connector on the coolant temp sensor.
I can't seem to find the silly thing.
Any clues where to look from the collective wisdom?
I don't have my Cardisk yet.

Thanks.

- --Ron Sitnick
1994 164LS 24v