Changing upholstery color

Does anyone have any recommendations as to a product that can darken the
leather? (I have extra leather, so I can experiment on it before
potentially ruining my seats :-) Also, moving forward, does anyone
recommend any leather conditioner?

Look at SEM (products) Color Coat. The local Ferrari Shop Manager told me about it; it does an amazing job of changing colors. Even, in my case, lightening black naugahyde (sic?) door panels to "camel" color. The Miata leather seats I got had sat uncovered in the rain and were stained---from that, and other things. The SEM stuff made it all OK.

Our local NAPA stores carry it, as do stores specializing in auto paints. Obviously, my only relation to them is paying my money and using their product successfully.

Meguiars leather treatments have been good for me, too.

Cheers,
Joe
'72 PIR slut