Introduction and Question About Throttle Linkage

Hello all.  I just purchase a beautiful 91 Alfa Spider.  I live in South
Carolina, but purchased the car in Ohio.  I flew up and had a most enjoyable
ride back.  On the way back, I noticed that the throttle wasn't working
correctly, so this weekend, I looked at the linkage.

The linkage is binding and is only giving about 3/4 throttle.  Looking at
the joints, it appears the first ball joint that comes from the firewall bar
on the injector side is totally worn out.  I checked IAP and a few other
sources, but cannot find any replacements.  Does anyone know if there is an
equivalent part from another car that would work?  Speaking of which, after
reading this list for awhile, I notice that people suggest parts from other
makes, models and years of cars that work on our Alfas.  Has anyone put
together a cross reference database?

Thanks for your help,

Mike Baker
91 Alfa Spider