re: hot spider, cold response

>     To paraphrase my earlier message, I have a low-mileage 77 Spider.
> I've done everything I and my mechanic can think of (all the obvious
> things -- snip --
>  185 to the upper 190s.  The car has AC, so the air flow may be a bit
  --- snip --

OK, I'll ask the *really* dumb question (since I'm a grrl) &:-) : If you
have air conditioning, how is it that you don't have the electric fan? Or
have a sensor hook-up to your radiator fan? I get confused between my
different cars and which has an auxiliary fan, but I thought A/C mandated
extra air cooling, period.

Maybe Zach can sell you some pink air?

Tess