Fontana Tour Laps

Andrew asked:

Anyone know if the informal tour laps (not the competitive events) of the
Fontana track during the convention on July 4 will require helmet gloves,
etc?  And (I'm ashamed to ask) will it require an Alfa to go out?  My "racy"
Berlina is in the body shop, and I'll be in a non-Alfa, but probably wearing
a Berlina T-shirt.  Thanks

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register

And, I just checked with the Convention Chair, Phyllis Gaylord, and the
answers are:
No helmet, gloves or etc. are required.
Alfa not required (hell, you could even drive your RV!); there will be a
rare glimpse of the Cobarini!
There will be an escorted tour of the entire 2-mile tri-oval, as well as
tours of the infield roadcourse.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Jim Barrett
HB CA USA