bleedin' cooling system / internet social theory

I think I may be experiencing an alfa digest symptom known as "weekend
question syndrome".  This phenomenon occurs when someone asks a technical
(non-controversial) question on a weekend posting and by the time everyone
gets back to reading their digests on Monday the question is stale and
everyone figures "oh, someone smarter, more knowledgeable, faster typist than
me has already answered that one."  This condition can be exacerbated by
requesting (as I did) that respondents post directly, thereby insuring that no
one knows if your question has already been answered.  Other factors affecting
a lack of response may include: "That question's been answered a million
times." "Someone just answered that." "I might have to think too hard." "I
don't have to think hard enough." "Heck if I know." "I just don't care/have
time."  Oh, the original question:

>Would someone refresh my memory on the method I've seen mentioned here about
bleeding the air from the cooling system by >squeezing a radiator hose?  I
don't remember the particulars and I can't seem to get Google search on the
Alfa digest website to >work with my computer.  A direct response would be
great as I'm about a week behind on my digest reading.  TIA.

So go ahead, fill my in-box or reply to the digest (I'm current now) if you
know the answer, or if you just want to expound upon/rebut my non-academic
theorizing.

Bill Sinclair (trying to tactfully plead his case a second time)
67 Duetto (1600 with new screw-in thermostat - reading about 30 degrees higher
now)