Re: How hot is cool?

Doug:
Sounds like you don't need to worry; but you don't mention the radiator
cap? Pressure tested it for leaks? And maybe you need a sender and not a
gauge. If not just get a good calibration on how far off your readings
are. Right now our new to us spider's speedo reads 60 when we're
actually going 73, at 65 we're doing 80 mph. <g> California here we
come!
Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett