RE: milano oil filter

I used to change the filter without removing the air filter box, until Tom
Zat showed me all of the burned Milanos in his yard that had engine fires
due to that procedure. There are fuel hoses in the area, which can be
dislodged and touch the headers if you use too much force wiggling the
filter out. Most cars on the road today probably have these hoses zip tied
down so they can't move, but take car guys we don't want to lose any more
Milanos to fire.

Joe Cabibbo <joe@domain.elided>
Website Content and Design
http://www.AlfaCentro.com