Re: Palo Alto Concours

>For those of you that attended this years Palo Alto Concours,
>was the 8c2900 that was on the podium not on the field or was I
>hallucinating?  Also, it seemed like more cars than last year.
>I also ran into Nizam and got a chance to see Martin deCampo's Calloway.

Dlou:

You must have been hallucinating.  It was on the field and I loaned the
Mallya Collection guys both my jumper cables and my 2600 toolbox so that they
could use another battery to get it started.  It was indeed there the whole
time.  It is the car that Peter Giddings raced at the March CSRG race at
Sears Point -oops, now Infineon Raceway!

John Maclay