Difficulty reaching oil filter on Milano?

Hey

I noticed a number of people posted how it was necessary to remove the
airbox to get at the oil filter on the 75/Milano. I changed the oil and
filter the other day and just reached down with a chain-wrench to get the
filter off and put the new one on by hand. Am I some kind of monkey or
something or is this an X-file?

nk

Nick Koleszar   koleszar@domain.elided
outgoing mail scanned for viruses by Norton.
1971 Alfa Romeo Giulia Super 2.0
1990 Alfa Romeo 75 3.0 QV
1993 Mini
1990-ish Rotax 125cc/Gbox kart