Dutch 2000 Spider Guy....

Over the past weekend I rode over 1300km on my 75 Turbo.
Goal was going south down to San Benedetto del Tronto, near
Ascoli Piceno, for a GTV/75 meeting+race. Rode great roads,
lovely mountains, town, cities. Really a bialbero blasting
weekend. For sure.

Saturday, on my way south, on the E45 highway, it was about 14:00
o'clock, I stopped at a gas station for having a fast food, resting
a bit and filling the tank.
After this I was about to leave, engine already on, just looking
for something in the trunk when I spotted an old GREY 2000 SPIDER
parking.  It was a very lovely car, with an old maroon suitcase packed
on the back. If it wasn't for the modern cars surrounding the place,
I would have bet I was 20 or 30 years back in time! :)

I was staring at this car, when I noticed an about 50 years
old man staring at mine :))) Thumbs up, and a short chat.
He was speaking some italian, but then we switched to english.
I told him about the meeting I was going to go, and he told me
about his spider and that he was from HOLLAND.  The car was
with a very old black bacground/white numbers plate, never seen
one around. I was in hurry, and so he probably was (I saw another
holland plate modern car parked by the spider... a Volvo?... probably
the rest of the family not willing to stand a Spider trip :))))
We handshaked goodluck and goodbye.

Stupid me I didn't asked whether he was abuot Alfa Digest or
maybe Alfa 75 mailing list as well....

If you are reading this, or if you know a dutch man with this car
that actually is travelling in Italy (or just arrived back from
Italy), please mail me! If you know this guy and can contact him
via phone, please set me up a connection, he might step by my
place travelling back home.

Ciao
Luca

nodoubt,
"I like anything that don't talk." King Benny - Sleepers
937, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://nvr2fst.supereva.it