re: Does Canadian Berlina meet epa standards

>Does anyone know if a 1973 berlina met epa standards? I am trying to bring
>the car into the US. The car has webers. Thanks in advance.

A '73 berlina with Webers would not have met US EPA standards at the time,
but that no longer matters.  Because the car is over 25 years old, you can
import it to the US without restriction.

That's good news, but it doesn't necessarily mean you could license the car
in your state.  If emission tests or inspections are required for 1973
vehicles where you live, you could still have a problem.  Check your state
regulations before importing.

Dana Loomis