Oil Pan "DIAFRAMMA" Needed (Windage Tray)

So. . . I have a 101 Veloce 2-piece sump (101.21.021.00) that needs the top "windage tray"

1315.10.077  "DIAFRAMMA"

Anyone have one of these kicking around (yeah, sure) or any ideas?

This is a pan that apparently sat outside for a long while and the sheet metal "Diaframma"
is mostly rusted away, I may be able to salvage the lower square pan with the little doors
on it, the "SCATOLA con sportelli"  1315.10.736 but would be interested if anyone had one
of these also.

Tom Lesko
Hingham, MA usa