Re: Anyone have info on getting a good, local buyer's check on an Alfa for sale?

Perhaps AAA can help, I've heard they have a used car inspection for $70.
I doubt they'd be good at "Alfa" specifically, but they should be able to
do a basic inspection. Not sure if they will do it for you remotely or for
non-members.