Those things that go round and round and made of wood

To:  Scott and Andrew

Having just modified the hub of my 101 Guilia spider to accommodate a 15"
Nardi wood wheel, I would definitely vote that someone
use it on an appropriate Alfa. While it's probably a combination of a number
of things, I feel all those wood wheels manufactured during the 50s and 60s
and installed on period Alfas are functional works of art-made to be used.
Granted they may flex more than the original equipment, but the with the top
down and the  sun gleaming on the polished wood and aluminum they do feel
just right.  Just my .02.

Brent Hoffman
Baltimore

'62 Guilia spider