Alfa battery trunk mount

While going over some older Digests, I recalled a thread about trunk battery
mounts. I listed a complete setup on eBay the other day if anyone is
interested.

Go to...

http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/search_item.html

and enter 1837979729

164 parts also available: Fuel door solenoid, firewall gasket, alternator,
idle air controller, rear interior light assy., pwr. window motor.

- Eric Hambleton, Marietta, GA
  1988 Milano Verde - 1976 Spider
  1993 164 L (parting) - 1977 Alfetta GT (resting)
  and this weekend only: 1999 Corvette (possibly the fastest thing I've
driven)