Re: Alfa RomeRo Brera

Well, I took a few minutes and sent them some e-mail.   I explained that it was frustrating, and that "extraneous R's belong on the back of hopped-up Asian cars, not in the name of this fabulous marque."

It *is* a mystery, though - it's such a universal mispronunciation, I have to wonder how it got started.  The obvious mistake would be to pronounce it "romee-oh" instead of "ro-may-o".

- Paul Witek