Volunteers needed for phone support on my long Alfa trip

Do any of you want to volunteer to be on my call list during my big trip
out west with the GTV6?  I'm taking the Northern Ontario route which
means there is a lack of people, let alone mechanics for a large part of
the trip.  If I break down, I'd like to be able to call an Alfa expert
or two.

If so, please reply off-list with your phone number.

Thanks,

Henry