Re: Koni adjustment

The Koni adjustment is NOT for tuning handling. It is to compensate for
wear
and maintain the longevity of the valving rate. Says so right in the
instructions... <<

The instructions for the Konis which I have in stock, both red and yellow,
don't say anything about this at all.  They are just a series of pictures
which obviously saves having to translate them, and they actually tell you
very little.  Whatever the 'official' reason for the adjustabilty, I am
absolutely certain that most people buy Konis in order to improve handling,
and no so that they can adjust their shock absorbers to compensate for wear
in 10 or 20 years time.  Perhaps Konis have decided not to promote the
'tuning handling' aspect of their product for legal reasons (particularly
in the USA)??

Chris Sweetapple
Highwood Motor Company
Swansea, U.K.