RE: Alfa RomeRo (?) Brera

Brad Howard points out:
> I have that issue and it is spelled right in the Mag (same
> title)...just not the site...looks like they just missed
> the spelling mistake and of course any spell checker would
> have skipped right on by...probably an innocent mistake...
> no excuse or anything just an observation...

Of course it's an innocent mistake - I don't think anyone would
guess they did it intentionally.  The point is that it's
decidedly low-class for a prominent magazine to allow such a
foolish mistake to go through (that's why they have
proofreaders and copyeditors in addition to spell-checker
software).  And the particular annoyance is the fact that it is
highly unlikely we'd ever see something like "Furd Focus" in a
MT headline.
--
jw