Need help in California

Ines and I just did a crazy thing...  With the help of Ian Lomax, we just bought a Milano in San Francisco!

But we need some help....

Unless somebody wants to drive our new car from SF to LA to meet us on the 29th, can anyone pick the car up next Friday or so from a car carrier place, and deliver it to our first hotel on Saturday?  We are staying at the Ramada near LAX Friday night (the 28th-29th).

I promise to take you out to a nice dinner for your trouble!

The cool thing is that we are going to A) have an Alfa at the convention, and B) have an Alfa to tour California!  This instead of a Miata.  As it turns out, renting a Miata for 2 weeks is the SAME cost as our new Milano.  And we are planning on getting Ines one to replace her 164 LS (that we are still selling...).

Can you tell I'm excited?  BTW, I'll reply in the morning from work- I'm at home right now...

Thanks if you can help!

Eric Storhok.