At 09:37 AM 6/20/02 -0400, you wrote:

From: Chris Sweetapple <Highwood@domain.elided>

It simply isn't correct that Konis are adjustable to take up wear, the
whole point of them being adjustable is so that the driver can make changes
to achieve a better ride/handling compromise.  Wear has nothing to do with
it, in fact in my experience Konis pretty much last forever.  Forgive my
ignorance but I think a Verde is some form of Milano or 75 as we call them,
in which case I have little experience of these, but if I was selling a set
of Koni Sports to someone with a 105/115-Series road car, I'd advise him to
start with the Konis screwed up about 2/3 of the way (quite hard) on the
front and about 1/3, maybe even less (in other words quite soft) on the
rear.

Chris Sweetapple