Milano fan question

Can someone tell me how the Milano fan is wired? The fan in my buddy's Milano isn't coming on and the fan works, but I can't figure out how it's wired to correct the problem. Just shorting the thermoswitch doesn't seem to do it. I'm getting continuity to ground on one pin of the thermoswitch connector, AND one pin of the fan connector, so I'm a little confused.

Thanks,
Joe