Re: Momo Steering Wheels...

Message text written by INTERNET:alfa@domain.elided

Does anyone know if Momo makes an adapter plate for an '88 Spider? Any
other
aftermarket steering wheels that anyone can suggest?

Brad
'88 Spider Graduate
<<

I have an adaptor in stock, not made by Momo but it fits.  If it's a wooden
steering wheel you're after, then I think Nardi are the nicest.  I think
there's a photo on the website (see below), if not I can e-mail you one.

Chris Sweetapple
Highwood Motor Company
Swansea, U.K.
www.highwoodalfa.com