164 AC

Time to try to get the AC working reasonably (stepper motor can wait...)

I see what they call a "trinary pressure switch".  The description has it
turning OFF the compressor when the pressure is too high, or goes too low.
I guess it is the high/low pair of the GTV6 in one package -- but it also
has a second function of turning ON the radiator fan when the pressure in
the system is moderately high (which I suppose signals a need for more
cooling) and dropping it when cooler?  Is there a relay which this switch
is supposed to control?  {This function is missing in the GTV6 --
although many try to say that one of the fans comes ON with AC,
actually the relay simply allows two fans to run when the raadiator is
hot.}  I've had the condensor <very> hot; no fan -- have to check the
pressures, but I think the fan should have turned ON (I have
heard it just ON with a hot radiator) -- one relay, two activating lines?
Where/which <is> this relay?

(I see this switch package responding to <four> differing pressures;
controlling <two> differing functions -- what's "trinary" about it?)

r.m.bies