Re:86 GTV6 Fuel Pump still needs help

I'm pretty sure that they go up one of the door sills, maybe the driver's side (LHD).

--On Tuesday, June 18, 2002 3:57 PM -0400 alfa-digest <owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided> wrote:

Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:30:47 -0600
From: "Robert Savi at TechStyle Computers, Inc"
<savi@domain.elided> Subject: 86 GTV6 Fuel Pump still needs help

Thanks to all who have responded thus far.  OK, here is the latest:

Pump does not operate while cranking. AFM door works and there is no
inertia switch on 86's.  I tested the relay and it does crank.  I also
hot wired the pump to the battery and the pump does work (swishing sound
and all).  I cranked the car while testing for power to the wires under
the rear seat.  No power in either wire.

I am worried that I am left with a broken wire.  :-(     If so, I've got
to figure out where the wiring goes to in the engine bay which cannot be
fun. Does anyone know the path the 2 fule pump wires take?  It looks like
they veer towards the central tunnel.  Can anone confirm if they go under
the center console?

Any other ideas?