RE: GTV6 steering wheel removal

Anyone watching the Acropolis Rally last weekend no
doubt caught the staggering video of one of the
drivers holding the wheel relatively straight, while
the navigator reached over with a ratchet and suitable
socket and tightened the wheel nuts while the driver
continued at speed.

--Scott Fisher
  Tualatin, Oregon