classic car insurance redux

After many responses to my query about classic insurance, the strong leader in
positive response was Haggerty.  I got my policy for the GTV and CS today.
Took a little longer than advertised on their website (about a week vs. a
couple days -- so what).  Application was easy, I filled it out and sent it in
online, provided a couple digi-pics of each car and had to scan and send the
insurance declarations page for each of my "other" cars (Haggerty requires
that each driver in the household have a car other than the classics).  No
problems with my requested value on either car -- I was realistic, I want
insurance, not a retirement fund.

Coincidentally, the renewal for my 1992 Jetta showed up from State Farm today.
The cost to insure the 2 old coupes for a year is almost to the dollar,
one-half the cost of insuring the Jetta for 6 months -- with multi-line (house
and car), accident free, and automatic seatbelt discounts applied.

Thanks to all listers for putting me on to this insurance option and for the
advice.

Cheers,
Tony