Veloce Register

Shirley,
Yes, the Veloce Register has moved to its own server space and updated as soon as I recieve information. Click on the link below my name and it will take you directly there.
I just added a new 101 Veloce last night to the register.

Also please note that if you have a serial number for a car that no longer exists or a block number from a Veloce/SS, those all count to be added to the register.

I don't do Zagatos as there is a register for those already. Maybe some how those people can coordinate their information with mine so we can have a full accounting of Veloce engines.
Anyone know who they are? There was talk of restarting one a year or so ago.

Christopher Boles
Veloce Register
http://www.veloceregister.net
1600 Veloce